17th January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MA in Hindi, their admission criteria and application procedure?

I have passed Rashtrabhasha Praveen in DBHP Sabha. I want to study MA Hindi in any university. I want information regarding name of universities offering MA in Hindi and their admission criteria along with application procedure details.

29th January 2020, 09:20 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Universities offering MA in Hindi, their admission criteria and application procedure?

After completion of your qualification Rashtrabhasha Praveen, you are eligible for M.A (Hindi) course. Certain universities offer direct admission to this course based on qualifying examination. However, some universities conduct their own entrance exam for admission. You can download the prospectus from official website of university to which you want to apply and can apply as per direction given in prospectus.

Top Universities Offering M.A (Hindi)
- University of Delhi
- Mumbai University
- Guru Nanak Dev University
- Bangalore University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Presidency University
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth University
- Osmania University
- Ranchi University
- CSJM Kanpur University
- Utkal University
- University of Lucknow
- Barkatullah University
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?