21st November 2010, 12:10 PM
Rachith kumar

Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology?

which engineering entrance exam do i have to write for manipal institute of technology?

23rd November 2010, 09:47 AM
Shahjubin Rahman

Default Re: Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology?

u have 2 write for all branches of engineering entrance exams
1st December 2010, 02:07 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology?

hi friend,

You need to only write the Manipal University Online Entrance Test abbreviated as MU-OET 2011 exam to take admission in engineering courses.
You may get complete information at following link:
http://www.manipal.edu/Documents/MU%...tus%202011.pdf
1st December 2010, 07:36 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Dear friend , for taking admission in manipal university in B.tech courses, you will need to face MU-CET 2011 which is also known as Manipal University Online Entrance Test. for more information about manipal university logon to www.manipal.edu
1st December 2010, 08:10 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

You need to only write the Manipal University Online Entrance Test abbreviated as MU-OET 2011 exam to take admission in engineering courses.
1st December 2010, 11:31 AM
luckyashraj

Hi,

to get admission into manipal university (engg branch) you have to give an online exam, known as ENAT. You have to purchase an application packet costing rs1000, and fill up the form and attach a demand draft of rs500 with the form, and send it. Rest all the details are available in the application form.

Regards,
luckyashraj
1st December 2010, 11:59 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
To get admission in engineering stream in MIT, you have to apply for online entrance test conducted by MIT to get admission in various streams.
1st December 2010, 01:03 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after 12 pass with mathematics and physics subject you are eligible for takind admission in Manipal institute of engineering.

to take admission you have to appear in entrance examination conducted by manipal technical university. this is a online test. after cracking the test you will be able to take admission in Manipal institute of engineering.

management quota is also available there. with or without appearing in entrance examination you may be able to take admission by giving money.

best wishes.
7th December 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what's the required % of marks in pcm to apply for admission.
30th January 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

pass with 50% with no less than 45% in any subject
31st January 2011, 06:28 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend......
the admission criteria for the engineering courses in the manipal university is by giving the entrance exam on the all india basis and based upon the rank you are allotted the seats in different branches
you have to fill the application form
download it from the link below::::
www.manipal.edu
31st January 2011, 06:55 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

To get the admission in Manipal Institute of Technology you have to qualify the entrance exam with high marks conducted under this institute.After 12 pass with mathematics and physics subject you are eligible can take admission in Manipal institute of engineering.You can get more valuable information regarding the topic in the link listed below.

Best of luck..
2nd May 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam with 60% marks in PCM through National Institute open schooling Can i get admission in manipal engg. college through admission test or management quota
3rd May 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachith kumar View Post
which engineering entrance exam do i have to write for manipal institute of technology?
Rachit kumar;248215
14th June 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have 48.3% marks in PCM , can i get admission in manipal engg. college ?
17th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in "manipal international university of JAIPUR".I have also appeared for MU-OET 2011.pls tell me the detailed admission process in manipal-jaipur,other than its official website. reply soon on my website [email protected]
18th September 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam and form for manipal institute of technology
27th February 2012, 10:49 AM
drurv

9th April 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

My daughter will appear for 12 th boards in 2013,her subjects for 12th are phy,maths and chem . she has not taken biology .

I seek ur guidance for the foll :

1. I checked the manipal university site but am confused about which exam she should take for B.E whether it is mu-oet or enat or mguet , can u guide me in this respect,

2. also where can i get the syllabus for the same in detail,

3. she will be and indian student residing in bombay, so i also wish to know if i hav to keep any docs ready for the same. please guide me in this respect also
28th April 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I did decently in Manipal Entrance exam of 2012,and got a score of 95 out of 240. I know it's not that good,but is it possible to get a good engineering field,maybe automobile,electrical or mechanical?
28th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

So,I got a 95/240 in the 2012,MET Entrance exam. I wanted to know is it possible for me to get automobile or electrical engineering?
4th August 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum % to take admission in manipal university and if somehow we are not able to crack entrance exam than can we get admission in manipal university?
1st December 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

can diploma holder get the admission in BE COURSE OF MANIPAL
10th May 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 80 marks in All india JEE. what is the probability to get chemical/petroleum engineering in MIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?