11th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Dr faisel parvez

Admission in DCH in private medical college?

Hello sir I am Dr faisel parvez ,i hv just completed my mbbs now i am interested in doing DCH from a private medical college in cheap paid seats, kindly guide me ,i will be highly obliged to you....thanks

1. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  2. Can I study MBBS with 64 marks in EAMCET and 544 marks in IPE being a BC-B candidate? -- [New]
  3. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  4. Which college scholarship is available for DCH?
  5. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  6. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  7. If I take admission in private medical college will I be able to get admission in government college for 2nd year based of my CET score?
  8. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  9. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Direct admission in any semi private or private medical college of UP after scoring 3348 rank in UPCPMT?
  12. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  13. Admission in any private medical college after scoring 210 marks in AIPMT?
  14. Admission in MBBS college without giving private medical college entrance exam?
  15. What is the fee structure for DGO in Pune?
  16. Can I get admission in private medical college at Pune with CET score of 73?
  17. Which are the top 10 Homeopathic Colleges for PG in India?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
14th November 2011, 10:25 PM
rahul khanna66

Default Re: Admission in DCH in private medical college?

dear faisal plz mention your from whr u want to do DCH if u want to do from karnataka colleges it will come around 35 package.for more information mail [email protected]
15th November 2011, 03:36 AM
vikasjha39

Originally Posted by Dr faisel parvez View Post
Hello sir I am Dr faisel parvez ,i hv just completed my mbbs now i am interested in doing DCH from a private medical college in cheap paid seats, kindly guide me ,i will be highly obliged to you....thanks
HI,
Some private college offering DCH course are:-

-DR. SOMERWELL MEMORIAL CSI HOSPITAL & MEDICAL COLLEGE,
Thiruvananthapuram
-ADICHUNCHANAGIRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE
-AL-AMEEN MEDICAL COLLEGE, BIJAPUR
-FR. MULLER'S MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANGALORE
-MEDICAL COLLEGE KOTTAYAM, KERALA
-BLDE ASSOCIATION'S SHRI B.M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, BIJAPUR

good luck!
13th January 2012, 03:44 PM

I have completed MBBS.Now I want to do DCH peadiatrics in any private college for payment.Could anyone please list the mediacal colleges that DCH peadiatrics course.
3rd April 2013, 01:12 PM

I want to do DCH paediatrics. Can you tell me what will be the total amount of fees for the whole course of DCH in private medical college offering DCH. I am dr. Longmei
10th December 2013, 11:02 PM

i want to do dch in private college in u.p
30th March 2018, 02:25 AM

Hello sir, i have completed BAMS course in 2015. I am married and I want to do dch or drch course. I want to know the list of colleges in maharashtra, their admission process, fee structure and duration. I will b very thankful to you.
27th June 2022, 03:15 PM

Private colleges offer dch courses in kerala after 12 th