7th July 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying b.sc nursing 3rd year after completing my b.sc nursing can i do post mbbs course is there any chance join in post mbbs? What would be the eligibility criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

7th July 2015, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Yes you can apply for admission in MBBS but you have to appear for medical entrance exam for admission. Your nursing qualification will become null if you go for MBBS now.

It will be difficult to get admission in a government medical college for you now and you will stand chance of getting admission private medical colleges only. Hence, if you are ready for private medical colleges fee then surely you can go for it.
8th July 2015, 03:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, you can join MBBS course, to become an MBBS doctor, a candidate is required to appear for Medical Competitive Examination regulated by the Medical Council of India(MCI).

Eligibility for appearing in entrance examination:

1. Candidate must have passed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects

2. Candidates who are appearing for the +2 level of exam are also eligible for the test.

3. Minimum percentage required in +2 examination varies from Institutes to Institutes, however, in most cases a minimum of 50% marks is considered

4. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years at the the time of applying for the examination.

Following are the list of Medical Entrance Exam for MBBS programs in India:

1.All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination - AIPMT Exam

2.All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Entrance Exam

3.Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences - AIMS Medical Exam

4.Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test - DUMET

5.Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science - MGIMS Medical Entrance

6.Manipal Pre Medical Test - Manipal PMT

7.Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?