15th October 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission details for B.Ed in Jammu University?

Please let me know about Admission details for B.Ed with Jammu University. Abanti

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  2. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission details for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  4. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission in Jammu university after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation and PG?
  6. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  7. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  8. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  9. Details for B.Ed admission in Jammu University? What is the eligibility, fee structure and duration?
  10. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  12. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  13. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? Which is the approved B.Ed universities in B.Ed?
  15. Can I get admission in PhD or M.Phil in any university in India after completing PG in English from Jammu university?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University? -- [New]
  17. Can I get B.Ed admission in Jammu university with 45% marks in MA?
  18. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
5th August 2012, 12:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details for B.Ed in Jammu University?

Graduation is the main eligibility criteria which candidates should have to do B.Ed course in this university. Along with a graduate degree, 50% marks is also needed. Admission details will consist of a written exam. The notifications about this exam will be published in the official site. You can apply for this exam within the last date through online. You will get admission for the course in this university provided you qualify written exam with a satisfactory score. Teaching demo and P.I includes the final selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?