12th September 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Ed admission in Jammu university with 45% marks in MA?

can i get admission in b.ed in jammu university in semester with 45% marks in m.a?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  2. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  3. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Ed from Jammu University? -- [New]
  6. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  7. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  8. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course admission in Jammu university after scoring less than 50% marks in graduation and PG?
  10. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  11. Can I get B.Ed admission in Jammu university with 45% marks in MA?
  12. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  13. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  14. Doe this a right choice of taking admission to B.Ed in Jammu University being a candidate having secured 49% in BA?
  15. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? Which is the approved B.Ed universities in B.Ed?
  18. Can I get admission in PhD or M.Phil in any university in India after completing PG in English from Jammu university?
18th April 2012, 08:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Ed admission in Jammu university with 45% marks in MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in b.ed in jammu university in semester with 45% marks in m.a?
please send me the details

Candidate seeking for admission in Jammu Universsity, in Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks [40% for the candidates belonging to reserved category]. The duration of the program is one academic year.

The fee structure for the B.Ed program in Jammu University is Rs. Rs.25,130 [Twenty five thousand, one hundred & thirty only].

The prospectus may be downloaded from the official website of Jammu University.
3rd June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.Ed admission in Jammu university with 45% marks in MA?

i hav completed m.a with 44.4 parsantage marks.may i get admission in b.ed course in jammu university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?