15th October 2011, 10:35 AM
abanti majumdar

How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation

I would like to do B.Ed from Jammu University. Please share with me all the details regarding the following:
Admission Criteria - I have 46% in Graduation
How to apply - The procedure
How to do the course through correspondence as I'm based out of gurgaon

Related Questions:
  1. Doe this a right choice of taking admission to B.Ed in Jammu University being a candidate having secured 49% in BA?
  2. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  3. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  5. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  6. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  7. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  8. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  9. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  10. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  11. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  13. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  14. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  15. Can I get admission in PhD or M.Phil in any university in India after completing PG in English from Jammu university?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I have secured 48% in B.A
  17. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
4th October 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation

i want to bed course from jammu university but my graduation % is less than 45%
so please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?