21st July 2014, 06:44 PM
yogimanju

Admission details of correspondence B.A 1st year?

Sir/Madam,
please send me admission details of correspondence BA1st year

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?
  2. How may I do Tally? I'm doing B.Com(hons) 1st year through correspondence
  3. Fee structure details of 1st year admission in Gujarati Innovative College Indore?
  4. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  5. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  6. Can I do 3 years correspondence after doing 1st and 2nd year B.Com(Pass) from DU?
  7. Details of admission in 1st year for M.Com from Kumaon University? How to apply for it and the date of admission?
  8. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  9. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which degree can I do after completing Commerce through Correspondence?
  11. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  12. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  13. What is the total fees for admission in B.A 1st year correspondence through Panjab University Chandigarh
  14. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  15. Can we do B.A 1st year through correspondence
  16. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  17. Previous 3 year Question Papers for History for 1st year BA course of Kuvempu University in Correspondence?
  18. B.Ed correspondence admission details for F.Y?
14th April 2023, 11:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of correspondence B.A 1st year?

The admission procedure in correspondence course is on merit basis. So, you can apply for the admission in the institution of your choice to get detail about admission procedure.

The required eligibility to get admission in B.A is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?