8th July 2010, 12:24 PM
Mrityunjoy Ray

Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

I have passed diploma in civil engineering. I want take an admission direct BE second year. Plz send me some name of private college and address.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  5. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  6. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  8. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  9. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  11. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  12. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  13. Admission into last year of diploma in Civil yearly pattern after failing in third year of diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  16. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  17. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have passed with 60%
14th July 2010, 01:37 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

If you want to get admission to direct second year then you will have to answer all india or state level entrance test like LEET, TU-LEET,Manipal UGET, IPUCET, your state level exam and many more

Dont take pain in searching the names of private colleges. Answer these centralized exams after which you can get into 100s of colleges after you clear the exam

The are some college which take donation to consider 2nd year students also but i dont recommend it
14th July 2010, 02:13 AM
vanshu sharma

Thumbs up Re: Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

for direct 2nd year entry
u must give the LEET paper for direct entry
IPUCET is another exam
14th July 2010, 02:22 AM
anupam kuruganti

Thumbs up Re: Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrityunjoy Ray View Post
I have passed diploma in civil engineering. I want take an admission direct BE second year. Plz send me some name of private college and address.
Dear friend,

If you mention from which state you had completed your diploma then we can help you in finding what are the exams that will make you eligible to go for direct 2nd year of B.tech degree, any way no problem you please attempt the all over India permit entrance exam for diploma candidates to go and study B.tech degree (from 2nd year). Some of the names of entrance exams are IPUCET, LEET and etc.,. All the best for your exam.
14th July 2010, 02:50 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

Hi,

For admission in B.E,2nd year, you have to sit for lateral entry exams held by different state universities.

There are number of good govt and private colleges that offer the lateral entry to 2nd year of engineering courses.

So according to your rank in this entrance tests, you can get admitted to specific colleges.

Good luck!
14th July 2010, 08:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You havent mentioned where you belong to, otherwise we could have recommended some colleges for you. AIEEE has a specific quota for lateral entry scheme, admitting diploma students to second year of engineering degree directly. They need to write the exam and score a rank, along with it, their diploma marks will also be considered for admission
14th July 2010, 09:17 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Since you have completed you diploma and you are interested for BTech then

choice of college must be good as it matters alot regarding you carrier .

Here I am giving you the list of some good colleges.

Guru Nanak Engineering College, Ludhiana. Punjab

Bapatala Engineering College, Bapatala. Andhra Pradesh

Regional Engineering College (REC) Silchar Assam

Jamia Millia Islamia, Faculty of Engineering, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi Delhi

LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad Gujarat
14th July 2010, 12:11 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrityunjoy Ray View Post
Hi
There are too many colleges for direct entry in second year but according to me please sit in any entrance exam.
You can sit for exam in CET (Common Entrance Test) organised by Maharashtra Education board.
If you give this exam and score good then you will get good college, even if you will not score upto mark then also you get many college for direct entry.

I give you some name of college.........

1.G.H.Raisoni College Of Engg 4 Year BE Course
Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Engineering College, S No. 124, Kothrud, Paud Road, Pune- 411038
4-years BE in Civil.

2.Kavikuguru Institute of Technology and Science, Engineering College, Ramtek, Distt. Nagpur- 441106
4-year BE in Civil

3.J.S.P. Mandal's B.N. College of Engineering, Pusad- 445215 (Yavatmal)
4-year BE in Civil

4.Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai- 400058
4-year BE in Civil

Good Luck
14th July 2010, 12:30 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Diploma holder can find Lateral Entry into 2nd year of B.Tech only through some state level entrance conducted by state government for the same purpose. Often some private institutes also provide Direct admission to 1st class diploma holder, while few conducts its own little entrance for the same purpose.

For example- West Bengal conducts JELET for lateral entry scheme.

However, some Provate or Deemed Universities also conducts there own Entrance for the purpose. As mentioned by Pathfinder.

Various institutes in Bangalore provides direct admission Like- AIMS, Oxford etc........it will cost expensive then going through Entrnace.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
14th July 2010, 01:49 PM
Senior Member+++

you can get admissiom in 2nd year of b.tech through lateral entry as ou are a diploma holder
there are some private or deemed universities where you can apply as they admit on the basis of their entrance exam
14th July 2010, 03:55 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can take admission to direct BE second year through some exams.this compatative exam generally organised by university or colleges.

if you want to do btech from west bengal university of technology or shibpur.then you have to qualify JELET(joint entrance lateral entry test).

all the best..........
14th July 2010, 10:24 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you can go for 2nd year direct lateral entry.
some 0f the colleges are:
bit mesra
nit patna
hbti kanpur
cbti hyderabad
15th July 2010, 12:24 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
as you are willing to take admission in the private colleges after completing your diploma,then you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the various private institutional
15th July 2010, 05:47 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

there is a lot of engineering private college in India,so it is too much to take all the name of the private college so you should decides the college of the India.you have to sit for lateral entry exams held by different state universities.There are number of good govt and private colleges that offer the lateral entry to 2nd year of engineering courses.
15th July 2010, 08:24 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

For admission in B.E 2nd year you have to clear the lateral entry exams held by the different state universities.

There are many good govt and private colleges that offer the lateral entry to 2nd year of engineering courses.

So according to your rank in this entrance tests you will get admission.

Best of luck!!!!
16th July 2010, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in mechanical engg with 58% marks, i get addmission for 2nd year engg please give colleage names in maharashtra.
16th July 2010, 11:05 PM
samratguha

hi friend.
you should go to the following link:
http://www.dte.org.in/dse/
you have the all rights to get addmission in colleges in 2nd year in any stream and obviously in civil.
17th July 2010, 01:51 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
you can get direct admission in 2nd year in the btech course after your diploma course,for that you have to give the entrance exam of the various university of dirrerent sate and after qualifying you can get the admission
17th July 2010, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

when start admission to b.tech second year to food tech
26th July 2010, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

some college in Punjab are giving addimission in 3 semister.is it valid.
27th July 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

When do direct second year engineering process starts
31st July 2010, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees consetion for E.B.C.holder candided at the time of admission in privet colleges
1st August 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

FEES CONSETION FOR E.B.C. HOLDER CANDIDED AT THE TIME OF ADMISION IN ENGG.COLLEGE IN MAHARASTRA
2nd August 2010, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

date for direct second year admission in engineering 2010-2011
2nd August 2010, 02:16 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

to take admission in b.tech 2nd year after diploma is u have to give lateral entry exams .

u can appear for the exams like IPUCT,LEET and many state universities also take exams like WB takes exam JELET.

score well in these exams then u will be able to get admission in good colleges.

all the best.
3rd August 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

No need to Give any Entrance Test in Maharashtra !! The Admission have not yet started Check dte.org.in for more info
4th August 2010, 03:33 PM
RAJESH.K.PAL

u can admission in second BE but in u should get FIRST CLASS that is minimum 65 percentage that u can get admission in BE .AND it is not necessary to give any entrance exam for 2 year BE .
7th August 2010, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

please give me information about direct second year b.e
8th August 2010, 04:06 PM
RAJESH.K.PAL

Post Re: Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
date for direct second year admission in engineering 2010-2011
u can get 2th year direct admission in be in civil eng after completed diploma but u have to scored 60% minimum marks
9th August 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have been completed my diploma in civil engg. with 67% marks. plz give me the suggestion about colleges name with codes where i m elligible for the admission.
11th August 2010, 02:45 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

DEAR FRND,

for admission in be second year you have to appear in lateral entry exam.

all d best.
16th August 2010, 08:07 PM
jiyaa

dear student,
after competing the dipoma there is a provision of lateral entry into the second year dirctly,for that you will have to appear in examination like LEET, TU-LEET,Manipal UGET, IPUCET and many more ...
best of luck
17th August 2010, 09:35 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
you have to crack various all india entrance exams like LEET to get direct admission to BE second year............
Wish You All The Best!!!!!!!!!!
20th August 2010, 11:23 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

There are many good govt and private colleges that offer the lateral entry to 2nd year

of engineering courses.after competing the diploma there is a provision of lateral entry

into the second year directly,but for that you have to give the entrance exam so you

have to appear for the exams like IPUCT,LEET and many state universities also take

exams like WB takes exam JELET.
20th August 2010, 03:34 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

After diploma you can get lateral entry into the 2nd year of the required course in many colleges.
However, it is advisable that you appear for lateral entry entrance tests such as LEET, TU-LEET,Manipal UGET, IPUCET.
Appearing for these tests will enable you to get a good college.So it will be best if you go through this way.

However, if you don't want to sit for the entrance, then the colleges in which you will get admission are lesser known and not of good standard as colleges of good standard believe in the entrance test results.
Also, you may have to give donation if you try and get entry the other way.
Colleges are plenty, so if you tell me that in which you are interested, thn i will provide you with further details.

However it is best if you appear for the entrance exam.

Good Luck!
21st August 2010, 06:07 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes u can get admission in BE after completion of ur diploma by some lateral entry exam..

there are the name of some lateral entry exams like LEET, JELET(west bengal)
etc.. there are different types of lateral entry exams which are generally conducted by different states..

u can get admission in 3rd sem of btech directly by this type of lateral entry exam..

so , all the best..
30th August 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of diploma last year 4m CSE branch 4m CG..
i want to study in madhya pradesh or orissa plz give me suggestion about some best colleges there..
19th September 2010, 11:38 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

yes you can get admission in direct 2nd year in b.tech if you complete diploma . some private college are - kiit university, vit vellore, manipal university, srm university, etc thanking you.. good luck.
5th October 2010, 02:13 PM
ankitar

i have completed deploma in electrical engg.i want b.tect in gujarat( DSE)....
IS it Possible??????
if yes then how??????
28th October 2010, 11:42 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you can take admission directly in 2nd year of B.E or in B.Tech through lateral entry. but for this you have to appear in lateral entry entrance examination. you have to secure a good position to enter.

also if you have a very good marks in diploma then also you may take admission in graduation if the institute permits.

you need some name of private college but you did not mention the state where you want to study. give the state then i will try to give some private institution's name.
15th November 2010, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed deploma in mechanical egg. I want B.TECH from ASSAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
Is possible? Then how
15th November 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me regarding d syllabus for lateral entry scheme n name of some government colleges where lateral entry is available on regular basis
23rd November 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a I.T.I(information technology & electronic system mantenance) 2nd year student can i take admission in diploma of electronics &comm. engg in assam polytechnic college.please reply
13th December 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam kuruganti View Post
Dear friend,

If you mention from which state you had completed your diploma then we can help you in finding what are the exams that will make you eligible to go for direct 2nd year of B.tech degree, any way no problem you please attempt the all over India permit entrance exam for diploma candidates to go and study B.tech degree (from 2nd year). Some of the names of entrance exams are IPUCET, LEET and etc.,. All the best for your exam.
hai dear.i hve finished my diploma in madurai.n.p.r. polytechnic college.i hve scored 95.5 in fiveth sem.i need admission in vit engineering college.tell me wht i hve to do
17th December 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What about Automobile diploma holder
11th February 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma holder in c.s.e with 77% i want to take admission in B.E. second year from Maharashtra and karnatka how its possible and in which month we can get application form for entrance exam
20th March 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hi.. im diploma holder in civil engi. i wana admission in B.E. 2nd year from Delhi collegs. plz send me name good college.
31st March 2011, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

[ENGINEERING(B.E) & MEDICAL(M.B.B.S) MANAGEMENT SEATS ADMISSIONS 2011

We are leading educational consultant in Tamilnadu,we are dealing 100+ Engg colleges
and 20+ Medical colleges anyone need MANAGEMENT SEATS for ENGINEERING(B.E) AND MEDICAL(M.B.B.S) contact 09789425715.
consultants also welcome.Proper guidance to student in choosing the appropriate course & college
Confirm Admission process within students budget.

mail : [email protected]
[email protected]
14th April 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have complited my engineering in mechanical.
can i get the admission for civil engineering in pune university.
15th April 2011, 08:00 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

dear friend,Since you have completed you diploma and you are interested for BTech then

choice of college must be good as it matters alot regarding you carrier .

Here I am giving you the list of some good colleges.

Guru Nanak Engineering College, Ludhiana. Punjab

Bapatala Engineering College, Bapatala. Andhra Pradesh

Regional Engineering College (REC) Silchar Assam

Jamia Millia Islamia, Faculty of Engineering, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi Delhi

LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?