28th June 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission in government Mahila Engineering College after scoring 14711 rank and 2713 in female category? Should I take a drop this year?

Can i get admission in Govt. Mahila Engineering College if my rpet rank in general cateogary is 14711 and among females is 2713?Should i take a drop this year if my target is ias?plz help!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government Mahila government college, Ajmer after scoring 2600 rank in Gen Female and 702 in OBC?
  2. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 17874 General rank and 2195 Female category rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get a seat in Mahila government college, Ajmer? I have secured 3333 rank in AIEEE under female OBC quota
  4. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring AIR of 161079?
  5. Will I get a government college after scoring 65 rank and 1590 rank in RPET in Female Category?
  6. Which government college can I get after scoring a rank of 1837 rank under BC female category?
  7. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET? -- [New]
  9. Admission in any government college after scoring 26118 rank and female rank of 5201 in RPET?
  10. Can I get Electrical Branch in Government Mahila Engineering College Ajmer after scoring RPET rank of 10498?
  11. Can I get a government engineering college in Udaipur after scoring 8895 rank in RPET? My female rank is 1577
  12. Can I take admission in B.E/BTech after scoring 3046 rank in MPPET Female unreserved category?
  13. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college of Chhattisgarh after scoring 25000 rank and female rank of 4500
  14. What is the rank required for admission in Mahila Engineering College Ajmer?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 101424 category rank?
  16. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  17. How can I get admission in Mahila engineering college(Ajmer)? List of branches I can opt? I've secured 14000 rank in RPET
  18. Admission in government college after scoring 1334 rank in under SC category?
10th August 2011, 07:28 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in government Mahila Engineering College after scoring 14711 rank and 2713 in female category? Should I take a drop this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in Govt. Mahila Engineering College if my rpet rank in general cateogary is 14711 and among females is 2713?Should i take a drop this year if my target is ias?plz help!
If your target is IAS then don't wait for anything just complete your Degree and wait till you enter into the age of 21 years

this is the eligibility of the IAS entrance examination nothing else is required for IAS entrance examination.

Whatever it may be you can complete degree in engineering or degree in other normal degree courses which takes just 3 years.

Why to take drop if you take drop again you will get a lapse of one year which will delay to attempt for IAS examination.

Just complete a degree wherever you wish in whatever stream you wish too. do

after completing degree and attaining 21 years of age then you can attempt IAS Entrance examination

with or without coaching mean while you have to enhance some aspects like General Knowledge and Current Affairs etc..,

SO that it will be help ful for your in the actual preparation.
Taking Class room coaching depends wholly on your potential some of the candidates will be benefited by doing home studies and the other half candidates are benefited in the class room coaching by seeing others in the institute

select you best way to crack the exam
your ultimate goal is to crack the examination that's all.

All the best for your dream

Regards

~Aditya~
10th August 2011, 08:32 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in government Mahila Engineering College after scoring 14711 rank and 2713 in female category? Should I take a drop this year?

hi dear
if your target is for I.A.S then don't wait for next year do your admission in any college in any stream , & once you will be in final year & your age will be 21 then you can apply for I.A.S exam.
for this their are some criteria like......
*the candidates shuould be a graduate from any discipline , from a recognize university,
*age limit is 21 - 30 yrs.
*there is some relaxation for reserve candidates.
*attempts for general candidates- 4 times
for obc - 7 times
for sc/ st - unlimited times.
for more details you can visit website http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck........
10th August 2011, 08:38 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

As your RPET rank is not so good. So you can't get government Mahila Engineering college at this rank.
So according to my opinion you should try to prepare for IIT and another NIT's
Best of luck for your future.
10th August 2011, 08:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after you secure get good rank then you apply for admission in good college
but if your aim is IAS then no doubt you
complete your graduation quickly as possible,
then you go for IAS preparation at the time of summer vacation.
many institution is there for IAS preparation.
because For IAS the age limitation is 21 to 30 years general catagory candidates
5 years relaxation for Sc/ST candidate
3 years for OBC candidate......
14th August 2011, 05:03 PM
saurabhkaushal333

If your target is IAS then don't wait for anything just complete your Degree and wait till you enter into the age of 21 years

this is the eligibility of the IAS entrance examination nothing else is required for IAS entrance examination.

Whatever it may be you can complete degree in engineering or degree in other normal degree courses which takes just 3 years.

Why to take drop if you take drop again you will get a lapse of one year which will delay to attempt for IAS examination.

Just complete a degree wherever you wish in whatever stream you wish too. do

after completing degree and attaining 21 years of age then you can attempt IAS Entrance examination

with or without coaching mean while you have to enhance some aspects like General Knowledge and Current Affairs etc..,

SO that it will be help ful for your in the actual preparation.
Taking Class room coaching depends wholly on your potential some of the candidates will be benefited by doing home studies and the other half candidates are benefited in the class room coaching by seeing others in the institute

best f luck......................................
12th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

my st female rank is 153 in rpet can i get any gov. Cllg?
5th June 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Govt. Engineering College if my rpet rank in general cateogary is 13971 and among females is 2365
2nd July 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Is gov. Manila engineering college is a good college ? My rpet rank is gen - 4565 and gen f- 727 so can I get a good gov. College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?