26th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission in IIT after passing diploma?

sir, i m deploma final year student. i want to know that how to get addmission in iit after doing deploma?

9th November 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in IIT after passing diploma?

sir i am diploma's final year student i want's to take admission in IIT which entrance exam i want do ?
17th December 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

SIR
i m 10th pass student now i m studing 11th commerce can i join IIT.
9th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M DIPLOMA'S FINAL YEAR STUDENT. I WANT'S TO TAKE ADMISSION IN IIT. WHICH ENTRENCE EXAM I WANT TO DO?
1st May 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am lastyear student of diploma in mechanical so. i can get admission in IIT ?
2nd May 2012, 02:42 AM
anubhav0007

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Answere<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

As you are a Diploma Final yr student with ECE as your trade to get a admission in 2nd yr of IIT you have to qualify an interview which conducts in all IIT.
You have to apply first and then on the basis of your % they will call you for interview and selected for lateral entry.

Hope this will help you a lot. All the Best..............!!
2nd May 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

dont put the wrong information,There is no entrance for diploma holders in IIT MADRAS.Because i am IITan belonging to madras
4th May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i pass my diploma from Gujarat technology university. how can i take admission in IIT Mumbai. please explain me of diploma to degree admission procedure in iit and some useful link.
thank you...
12th July 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I Just pass my diploma engineering in Computer from GTU. Can I take admission in any IIT.
If is possible what is requirement for admission and which exam is required for diploma passing. and I pass my diploma after 10th. please give me fast reply.
Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?