4th June 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission in medical college is possible after passing from Bihar Open Schooling and examination?

Can i get admission in medical college of india, if i have passed 12 exam from Bihar open schooling and examination? Please help me.

5th June 2017, 11:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in medical college is possible after passing from Bihar Open Schooling and examination?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NEET and after qualifying in it will be eligible to appear for admission in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper and have minimum 50% in it.

Yes, Bihar Open Schooling is a recognised board and candidates after passing 12th from it eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can prepare for examination to get admission in MBBS course in private or government college. To get information for NEET visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
6th June 2017, 12:30 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in medical college is possible after passing from Bihar Open Schooling and examination?

Yes, if you will qualify in NEET examination you will be eligible to get admission in medical college for MBBS, BDS and other courses. You can also pursue BAMS,BHMS etc from medical colleges.

The basic eligibility to get admission in medical colleges is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper.

Since. Bihar Open Schooling is a recognised board you will be eligible for admission in different course and colleges.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination as according to course and college in which they want admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?