22nd July 2021, 10:03 PM
Anthati jaisika

Admission in Nizam college is possible with 948marks in intermediate?

Sir I got 948 marks in intermediate board examination can I get admission in nizam college by any chance or not?

25th July 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Nizam college is possible with 948marks in intermediate?

Sir am B.A passed..third division..I am eligible for TET
28th July 2021, 01:22 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Nizam college is possible with 948marks in intermediate?

As we are all aware that the government of India promoted each and every student pursuing senior secondary examinations because of this global pandemic. Thus the selection criteria for admitting students to colleges will b different this time. Previously Nizam College selected their students on the basis of marks scored by students in their intermediate board exam.

This time they may adopt a different approach by taking an entrance exam to admit students. It totally depends on the college. So, I suggest you visit the college campus and ask for the admission criteria they will use this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?