22nd July 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Nizam college for B.Com?

Good morning dear Professors, I am Mohd Akram Shareef from Chandrayan Gutta. I want admission in your Nizam college in degree for subject B com computers. Please kindly grant me a single seat in B.Com. Yours obediently.

23rd July 2017, 12:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Nizam college for B.Com?

In order to pursue B.Com Computers from Nizam college, at first you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. After qualifying the boards you have to fill up the application form of the college and submit it with the required documents and fees. The admission will depend upon the marks secured in 12th standard.
24th July 2017, 12:26 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

A candidate seeking admission in Nizam college to pursue B.Com course should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Admission procedure:
>You can simply apply for admission form when it is available in the month of April or May, fill in the admission form, pay the fees on the spot and submit the form along with the original transfer certificate and two sets of photocopies of the other certificates such as passing certificate of the qualifying examination, transfer certificate, memorandum marks, bonafide certificate, migration certificate, 6 recent stamp size photographs, etc.
>Admissions to Nizam college are made strictly on the basis of merit marks scored in the qualifying examination.
For more details kindly visit http://www.nizamcollege.ac.in/acad?id=ad
Nizam College
Address: LB Stadium Rd, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
Phone: 040 2324 0806
26th July 2017, 10:23 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good morning dear Professors, I am Mohd Akram Shareef from Chandrayan Gutta. I want admission in your Nizam college in degree for subject B com computers. Please kindly grant me a single seat in B.Com. Yours obediently.
you can apply for the admission in Nizam collage in B.COM (Bachelor of commerce) but you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria for the and that eligibility criteria is as follows:-

>> Candidate going to apply for the B.com degree must have done 12th from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidate who have done 12th in commerce stream has more preference then other.

>> The duration of B.COM after 12th is 3 years.

SPECIALIZATION SUBJECTS FOR B.COM:- In B.COM final year candidate according to own interest choose option specialization subjects and continue further study with those subjects and those subjects are as given below:-

:- Statics.

:- Accountancy.

:- Management.

:- Cost accounting.

:- Law.

:- Finance.

:- Marketing.

:- Human resource.

:- Computer.

:- Economics.

So these are the main specialized subjects you choose in B.com according to your interest.

JOB OPTIONS FOR A B.COM DEGREE HOLDER:-

:- Stock broker.

:- Auditor.

:- Cost estimator.

:- Financial analyst.

:- Certified public accountant.

:- Budget analyst.

:- Chief financial officer.

:- Financial manager.

So these are major job fields for a candidate who have done B.COM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?