8th September 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?

dear sir,

I wish to get admission in M.A (eCONOMICS) AS A PRIVATE CANDIDATE.

SEND DETAILS OF PROCEDURE AND APPLICATION FORM,

REGARDS

J K TANDON

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get admission in MA (Economics) as a private candidate? What's the required procedure?
  2. Procedure to do M.A(Economics) as a private candidate? Where to get the application form?
  3. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?
  6. Ph.D in economics after M.A in economics from private?
  7. Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?
  8. Details of admission to M.Phil Malayalam course as a private candidate?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  10. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  11. What should I do to get admission in D.U. as private candidate?
  12. Professors offering private tuition to PhD(Economics) candidate in International Economics/Youth specialization?
  13. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  15. Top college which offer PhD in Economics to a candidate who has secured 74.81% in M.A. in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  17. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure and entrance details of PG courses in Economics?
12th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?

HOW TO APPLY FOR FOR MA ECONOMICS ALSO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SYLLABUS AND EXAM
SCHEDULE
TALAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?