29th March 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fees structure for class 10th in BHU?

My daughter is studying in 9th in Delhi Private School, Dubai but I want her to study in BHU after 10th. So please let me know what is the procedure to get admission after 10th in BHU and what is the fees structure?

4th April 2019, 01:32 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and fees structure for class 10th in BHU?

Hi,

To get admission in BHU after 10th class, First of all your daughter should have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in 10th board exams.

After that she have to clear a entrance test examinations which is conducted by BHU for giving admission to candidates in 11th and 12th class.

This entrance test is really tough as candidates across the world are to be selected by this test. But a student having basic concepts of 9th and 10th absolutely cleared can easily score good in the test.

Failing in the test would cancel the candidature to seek admission in BHU.

As Banaras Hindu University is a government university, its fee structure is very low for all courses as compared to that particular course in other private ar semi government institutes.

For 11th and 12th class students, the fee structure for BHU is below INR 10,000/- per year.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?