29th March 2019, 02:27 PM
Sagarneal

Does New Zealand accept NIOS board candidates for admission to their universities?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from NIOS. Now, I want to study a degree course from New Zealand. So, wanted to know whether universities in New Zealand accepts NIOS candidates or not? If yes, then please let me know about the different requirements to apply in universities of New Zealand.

4th April 2019, 01:23 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does New Zealand accept NIOS board candidates for admission to their universities?

Hi,

NIOs are legal boards approved by government. So yes, after completing your intermediate from NIOs you can study further wherever you desire.

You can surely get admission to university of New Zealand.

Search in Google about the best universities in newzeland offering degree courses along with the name of your desired degree course.

There you will see list of universities of new zealand in front of you at a glance.

Study about them. you will get complete detail about them there. You will have their official website also there.

In that you will get complete information about application procedure, fee structure, documents needed to submit by students who are not citizens of newzealand.

You will get exact and complete update information there year by year whenever you want to apply.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?