3rd October 2017, 12:57 AM
Suda Charan

Admission procedure and fees structure for Class XI after completion of 10th CBSE board?

Dear Sir/Madam, My son is going to appear 10th CBSE this Academic year and wants admission in your School. Kindly let me know the admission procedure and fees structure in Class XI (Science), cut off marks, hostel charges and other related information.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in class 10th standard of CBSE board?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  6. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  7. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  8. Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?
  9. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  11. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  12. Can I change my board from IGCSE to CBSE in grade 10th?
  13. Is it possible to take direct admission in class 10th CBSE board? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission for class 10th standard in Delhi or Noida CBSE schools?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  16. Procedure to join another board after passing 10th from CBSE?
  17. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
5th October 2017, 01:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fees structure for Class XI after completion of 10th CBSE board?

Admission procedure for class 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board:-

If your school is a higher secondary school, then no need to worry at all as you can directly take admission in there without any entrance exam.

But if you wish to change your school after 10th, then you need to visit the selected School that you wish to study.

Collect form and then fill the application form, after that if they ask for entrance exam, then you need to go through that stage also, after on the basis of your merit, you will be getting admission.

Fees structure:-

There is no fixed fee structure for XI class. Every school is having different fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?