7th July 2011, 12:27 AM
skmbipin

Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?

1- what is the admission processor for getting best textile institute in india.?

2-who conduct this exam and in which month, and what is the processor of getting forms.?

3- whats comes in enterance exam(means what is things which tbey used to ask) and of what
llevel..?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Textile designing course in Pearl Institute and scope for the same?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  3. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the procedure for taking admission in textile design course in NIFD, Varanasi?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  6. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Which exams do I need to appear to do B.Ed Maths?
  8. Procedure to get admission in St Johns medical college?
  9. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?
  10. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Which category to choose in GPSC 2016 being a Textile engineer? Best book for GPSC 2016? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  13. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  14. Admission detail in IIHM, Delhi including procedure, application forms and beginning of the session
  15. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  16. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in wild life MSc? What is the scope in India?
  18. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
22nd June 2013, 10:26 PM
sukumar225143

Default Re: Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?

The admission for textile course is made Under any state entrance exams all over India....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?