1st May 2012, 04:42 PM
JAI HADIMBA MATA

What is the procedure to get admission in wild life MSc? What is the scope in India?

What is procedure to get admission in wild life m.sc, and scope in india? Institute in india,entrance test,elgibility,

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study B.Sc Wild Life? Can we study this course Abroad?
  2. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
  3. Which is the entrance exam of Wild Life?
  4. What is the scope of life science in India after msc.? jobs?
  5. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  6. What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?
  7. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  8. What should I do to become a wild life researcher after ISC? -- [New]
  9. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  10. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  11. What should I do after BSc? I have scored 73% marks in BSc
  12. Can I become a biologist after MSc in wild life science
  13. What is the scope of geography after B.A?
  14. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  15. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  16. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
22nd April 2017, 10:24 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in wild life MSc? What is the scope in India?

In India, Many Institutes offer M.Sc (Wildlife Science) course. They are also conduct entrance exam for the admission. Admission will be available based on entrance exam score.

Eligibility For M.Sc (Wildlife Science)
- You must complete bachelor's degree in Wildlife, Veterinary, Forestry, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Medical Science, Biological Science, Engineering, Pharmacy, Computer Science or Computer Applications.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam.

Entrance Syllabus
- Quantitative Skills
- Current Affairs
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge

Career Scope In Wildlife Science
After M.Sc (Wildlife Science), You may great career opportunities in various fields depending on your specialization.

Employment Sectors
- Wildlife Ranges
- Zoological Park
- Industries Utilizing Forest Resources
- Indian Council of Forestry Education and Research
- Timbering Industries
- Organization Involved In Preservation of Forest Resources

Job Types After M.Sc (Wildlife Science)
- Forester
- Dendrologist
- Wildlife Inspector
- Veterinary Consultant
- Entomologist
- Zoo Curator
- Ethologist
- Silviculturistsis

Top Institutes Offering M.Sc (Wildlife Science)
- Indian Institute of India, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science, Allahabad (UP)
- Kuvempu University, Shimoga (Karnataka)
- Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur (Kerala)
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (UP)
- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal (MP)
- Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana (Punjab)
- University of Madras, Chennai (Tamilnadu)
- Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari (Gujarat)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?