23rd January 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?

I was completed my Diploma In Textile Technology . And now i am working in A ordnance factory . I want to joint B-Tech in IGNOU in Textile Engg: as distance education .
I need to know the procedures for the admission and fee ...
Kindly Reply............

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  3. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  4. Minimum Percentage of Makrs required to get admission for Textile Engineering?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  7. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  8. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to take admission in IGNOU?
  10. What's the procedure for taking admission in textile design course in NIFD, Varanasi?
  11. How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam
  12. Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  14. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  15. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  16. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  17. What is the date of admission for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU
  18. Am I eligible for M.Phil from IGNOU having completed MA in English? Procedure to get admission for this course?
1st February 2014, 12:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?

It is great to see that inspite of being a professional and working in an ordinance factory, you are still having the desire of higher studies. This is a great spirit of learning and a great source of inspiration where the common trend is running behind jobs after pursuing a professional degree course.

You should definitely pursue your B.Tech course in Textile Technology. But IGNOU does not offer B.Tech course in Textile Technology. However, you can pursue your B.Tech course via correspondence mode in other institutes like :-

-Karpagam University, Coimbatore
Email: [email protected]
Address: Eachanari post, Pollachi Main Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India- 641021

-JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Yelahanaka, Bangalore
Address: No 789,1st floor, major Sandeep Unnikrishnan Road, Near Just Bake, Mother Diary Circle, Yelahanaka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560064

-School of Distance Education (Bharathiar University), Coimbatore
Address: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India- 000000

-Institute of Professional Studies, Ghaziabad
Address: 37- Shiv Saraovar Colony, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India- 250004

-Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education, Andhra Pradesh
Address: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna nagar, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh - Other, Andhra Pradesh, India- 522403
15th May 2015, 04:36 PM
amanshrivastava98

• No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
2nd June 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b.sc maths in bharathiar university. Then how can i join textile engineering as parttime course in online. This is my best wish. But i dnt have enough money to join
4th June 2015, 10:56 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can not do B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU because IGNOU does not provides B.Tech in Textile Engineering.

You have to choose another university/college to do this course.

Eligibility for B.Tech Textile Engineering:

12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

You have to apply engineering entrance exam to do this course after 12th standard.

Duration of this course is 4 years.

Job opportunities in research, design and development, production and quality control, and customer service and sales in Textile Industries.
1st July 2023, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done 3 yr textile diploma in 2006, till date am working in textile industry, i would like to do degree or b tech in textile,, pls help which is more suitable to me with doing Job,, my no 7814012603,,, id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?