16th October 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in IITs after 3 years Diploma course?

Hi, I have completed my 3 years full time Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Now, how can I get admission in any of the IITs? I have also done my 11th and 12th with PCM. Which entrance do I need to write? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in IITs?

19th October 2019, 08:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in IITs after 3 years Diploma course?

The only procedure to join IIT is through JEE Advanced and for that you should have completed your 11th and 12th form a recognised board with PCM subjects.
Appear in JEE Mains and then in JEE Advanced and if you get top rank then you will definitely get seat in IIT college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?