16th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?

sir/madam
I do my 3yrs diploma(diploma in survey engineering) in 2014,then now in can I take admission in AMIE, please tell me the admission process of AMIE(near KOLKATA), after doing 3yrs diploma(diploma in survey engineering), how I can get the membership, please if provided me a sample copy of the forms filled during the admission, tell me my e-mail id :- [email protected]

26th April 2015, 09:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam
I do my 3yrs diploma(diploma in survey engineering) in 2014,then now in can I take admission in AMIE, please tell me the admission process of AMIE(near KOLKATA), after doing 3yrs diploma(diploma in survey engineering), how I can get the membership, please if provided me a sample copy of the forms filled during the admission, tell me my e-mail id :- [email protected]

AMIE is engineering degree in the distance education mode offered by the Institution of Engineers. To join in AMIE there are eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy and they include:

# The candidate appearing should have completed a 3 years Diploma course in any branch of engineering and there is nothing regarding the percentage which is to be considered.

Having completed 3 years diploma in Survey engineering you are eligible. AMIE examinations are conducted in every June and December. You are eligible once when you get membership for appearing for AMIE exam.

You can get into Senior Technician with a 3 year's engineering Diploma and should have a minimum 18 years age Membership. Membership Fee is Rs 5800.
28th May 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?

sir/madam
I do my 3yrs diploma(diploma in civil engineering) in
2014,then now in can I take admission in AMIE, please
tell me the admission process of AMIE(near KOLKATA),
after doing 3yrs diploma(diploma in civil engineering),
how I can get the membership, please if provided me a
sample copy of the forms filled during the admission, tell
me my e-mail id :- [email protected]
15th June 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics and telicommunication with 79 percentage aggregate.so i want to give direct second year admission in degree from amie.so what is procesurr for me?
24th October 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?