30th November 2011, 12:55 PM
VIJAY KUMAR 59

Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry being a candidate of B.Sc in Honors?

How to get admission in MSc Chemistry for Bsc Honrs student

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  2. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  3. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  4. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  5. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  6. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to study chemistry after doing BSc Nursing? Can I take MSc chemistry honors after BSc Nursing
  9. Am i eligible for CTET after doing M.Com and completing diploma in Montessori
  10. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  11. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  12. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  14. Procedure for admission in MSc chemistry? How much marks are needed?
  15. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  16. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  17. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission for B.Sc Honors Chemistry in Punjab University?
30th November 2011, 06:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry being a candidate of B.Sc in Honors?

You have made a good decision to complete M.Sc. You have not mentioned in which university you want to apply. Many universities in India offer M.Sc Chemistry. Some of them are Acharya Nagarjuna University, Aligarh University, Allahabad University, etc. Some of the universities offer this course on the basis of the entrance exam. The pattern of admission will vary from university to university. You can visit the official website of the universities to get more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?