4th February 2021, 08:10 AM
Visnu gurjar

Admission procedure to pursue an MBBS program in Abroad for a BSc(Nursing) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BSc Nursing program here in India. I want to pursue an MBBS program in Abroad. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for admission in Abroad for the MBBS program?

7th February 2021, 03:56 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue an MBBS program in Abroad for a BSc(Nursing) student?

The eligibility criteria to study MBBS abroad is
candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission or on December 31st of the year
Candidate must have passed 10th and 12th standard from a recognised board
Candidate must also score at least 50% in 12th in physics, chemistry and biology
it is also necessary that a candidate must appear for the national eligibility entrance test as it is one of the important criterias
there is also an upper age limit for appearing in NEET that is of 25 years for the general category and 30 years for the reserved category students
candidate will also have to submit a medical certificate at the time of admission in a particular University
If you fulfill the above criteria then you will be eligible to study MBBS abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?