23rd January 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBBS at Abroad for B.Sc Botany student?

Dear sir,
I am a B.Sc Botany student.....
I want to do MBBS in Abroad....
Can you tell me I get admission in Abroad?
please highlight important things to do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  2. Can I do MBBS in abroad after completing 1st year Botany?
  3. Can I get admission for MBBS? I have scored 26 in BSc Botany
  4. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  5. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  6. Can I complete my MBBS after BSc in Chemistry, Botany, Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure in Karnataka
  7. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  8. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  11. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  12. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  14. Can I go for MBBS in private college if I am a BSc General course student?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  17. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  18. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
27th January 2018, 04:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS at Abroad for B.Sc Botany student?

Yes, you can get admission in foreign University to pursue MBBS. The entry requirements vary for each university. These are the important things which you have to keep in mind before applying for MBBS:-
> You must have archived high grads in 12th standard including Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
> You will need to take the relevant admissions test before you submit your application on University.
> You may need to take an Interview face to face or via Skype.
> You will have to appear for English Proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.

Once you get acceptance letter from University/Institute the you can apply for Student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?