11th November 2017, 05:43 PM
TEENA BALAYAN

Which university to apply in abroad to complete MBBS in three years after completion of B.Sc Nursing in India?

I am in the B.Sc nursing 3rd year after completing this I want to do MBBS in abroad in three years is there is any policy. Can you tell me this if there is any university which is doing this then tell me the name of the university and its fee pattern?

Related Questions:
16th November 2017, 08:44 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university to apply in abroad to complete MBBS in three years after completion of B.Sc Nursing in India?

Some of the popular and affordable destinations in abroad for completing medical studies are Philippines, Ukraine, Caribbean, UAE, Nepal and China.

University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
Fee Structure: Studying here will cost you around Rs.6 lakh per year. There will be total 5.5 years course.

National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya, Ukraine
Duration of course: 6 years
Estimated cost per year: Rs.4 lakhs

Texila American University, Guyana, Caribbean

Duration of course: MBBS (5 years) with clinical rotations (2 years)
Estimated cost per year: Merely depends on programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?