17th April 2018, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech in JNTU, Kakinada?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech program in JNTU of Kakinada. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this BTech program. Please help me to know about this.

25th April 2018, 09:15 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech in JNTU, Kakinada?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in JNTU, Kakinda, you have to appear in AP EAMCET examination which is conducted by JNTU, Kakinda. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for AP EAMCET examination. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course. You have to secure less than 5000-6000 rank in AP EAMCET examination to get admission in JNTU Kakinda for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?