22nd May 2012, 08:58 AM
Kartheek Tadigiri

How to get admission for M.Tech in Environmental Technology without applying for Kakinada PGCET?

Iam didn't apply the kakinada pgecet, how can I get a M.tech environmental technology seat in jntu kakinada

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  2. Any chance for admission in JNTU Kakinada after scorning PGCET rank of 849?
  3. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  6. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  7. Details about PGCET? Details regarding PGCET?
  8. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  9. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET
  10. Qualifications required for the exams like PGCET? Last date of applying and the date of the exam?
  11. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
  14. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  16. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  17. Details regarding PGCET entrance exam?
  18. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
15th August 2016, 11:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Tech in Environmental Technology without applying for Kakinada PGCET?

PGCET stands for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.

Without clearing PGCET examination, there is no chance at all to get admission in JNTU Kakinada for Master of technology in Environmental Technology.

You must apply for PGCET next year if you want to do M.Tech from top college of this university. PGCET qualified candidates also get stipend for M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?