16th April 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th candidate of Regular Patrachar Vidyalaya?

Hello, I want to ask you that if I clear my 12th from Patrachar Vidyalaya Regular not from Open Schooling then I am eligible to apply in JEE Main & Advanced? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  2. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  3. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NEET and JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS candidate?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 95% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  9. Student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are allowed to give Viva and submit projects?
  10. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  12. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  13. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for a candidate who has completed 10th and 11th in same year?
  14. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  15. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  16. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  17. Best books for JEE Main and Advanced 2016
  18. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
25th April 2018, 09:10 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th candidate of Regular Patrachar Vidyalaya?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examination after completion of your 12th standard from Patrachar Vidyalaya. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 200000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. So, after completion of your 12th standard from Patrachar Vidyalaya, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?