6th October 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Intermediate Science in Army School for a candidate of Kanpur? Last date of admission?

Respected Sir, I have passed 10th standard with 83% marks. I wish to get admission in any Army school for Intermediate Science. Please intimate me to procedure and last date of admission for the same.

13th March 2023, 12:18 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Intermediate Science in Army School for a candidate of Kanpur? Last date of admission?

Such schools admit boys in class VI and
IX on the basis of their merit in the entrance exam and an interview and in class XI , boys are admitted on the basis of marks scored in class 10 th boards exam.
Girl students are also eligible for admission to class VI.

Admission is based on entrance exam comprising maths, GK , language and intelligence for class VI.
Maths, intelligence, english , general science and social studies for class IX followed by interview and medical exam.

Thus one can get admission in class 11 and the admission will be granted either on the basis of entrance exam or on merit basis.

The prospectus and application form are available in the month of October every year and can be obtained from respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?