6th July 2018, 03:03 PM
rangrajanambi

Admission procedure to study Master of Library Science in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University?

Hello everyone, I want to do Master of Library Science in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this Post Graduation course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  5. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Does IGNOU offer MSc in any discipline?
  9. How can I apply for M.Phil in Library and Information Science at Global Open University?
  10. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. MLIS can be done through distance mode without BLIS? Is MLIS enough to get Librarian job?
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  13. Which are the universities offering MSc industrial chemistry?
  14. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [New]
  16. How to do correspondence course after doing B.A English?
  17. Which are the universities offering law through distance education?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?
11th July 2018, 06:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Library Science in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University?

Master of Library Science is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

Dr. Ambedkar Open University is one of the top university which offers different level degrees in different subjects.

The basic eligibility required is a graduation or bachelors level degree in library science related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised university.
There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.

The admissions are given based on the previous years performance. You need to fill the application form through online with all the personal details.
Pay the registration fees through online/ DD.
Submit the form and pay slip.
Based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the university.

For more details check the PDF and visit the official website of Dr. Ambedkar Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?