6th May 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.Sc(Maths) through correspondence in Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University in Andhra Pradesh. Is it possible to continue my M.Sc in Mathematics in Mysore University in Karnataka? Please give me details about M.Sc(Mathematics) admission procedure & fee expenses of this course. If possible, what are the essential documents to be produced by me for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  5. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  6. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  7. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  9. Last date of admission in correspondence M.Com course in Mysore Open University?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBA in Xavier University?
  12. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  13. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  14. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  15. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  17. Last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  18. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
13th May 2016, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?

Yes, distance mode graduates are definitely eligible for admission in M.Sc Mathematics through entrance exam conducted by the university. Just make sure that you have completed degree from a recognized open university.
Fee for M.Sc mathematics at Mysore university is Rs. 3660 per year. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?