30th March 2021, 03:02 PM
supriya raina

Admission procedure to study MSc(Food Technology)

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Food Technology in MSc. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for securing an admission for this MSc program? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th April 2021, 01:51 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Food Technology)

M.Sc. Food Technology is a post graduation course. For getting admission into this course, you should have completed B.Sc. in Food Technology/Biochemistry/Biology or its equivalent subject.

Also, you must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for pursuing this course.

Admission is based on entrance exam or merit basis depending upon the institute/college.
6th April 2021, 04:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Food Technology)

Admission procedure to study MSc(Food Technology):-

✓ Candidates will be selected to study MSc(Food Technology)on the basis of their merit or Entrance examination.

For more details you can check the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?