28th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

1st October 2018, 03:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli?

In order to pursue Diploma in Computer Technology in Adarsh Institute of Technology, Sangli, you must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination with minimum 35% Marks from a recognized board to be eligible. Candidates are admitted based on order of merit of qualifying examination.
The admission procedure will be done in accordance with the rules and regulations prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://aitrc.agiv.edu.in/admission-procedure.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?