12th February 2011, 03:08 PM
bhagavathula.mayuri

Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?

dear sir,
i am persuing my btech 2nd yr and i am intrested in aeronautics in BARC so to get into it i need some info about the entrance exam after completion of my btech i.e what are the subjects required for preparation of BARC entrance.

Related Questions:

21st February 2011, 03:22 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagavathula.mayuri View Post
dear sir,
i am persuing my btech 2nd yr and i am intrested in aeronautics in BARC so to get into it i need some info about the entrance exam after completion of my btech i.e what are the subjects required for preparation of BARC entrance.
BARC exam in conducted every year during june. There are two procedure to clear its entrance exam:

1. You have to clear GATE exam with very good score above 700. Then you can appear directly in interview.

2. You have to clear written test conducted by BARC after that next step is to clear interview.

In interview they ask basics of your core subjects. They dont ask depth of your subjects. So, prepare core subjects.

Written exam is objective based and also very simple but time is a crucial factor to clear that as you have answer 100 questions in 2 hour and 80% questions are numericals.

23rd February 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?

Dear sir... I have not any technical degree but completed 12th (Math).. can i join level 2 for radiography test

1st March 2011, 11:55 AM
sdcompsc

I have answered 80 question in chemistry this year. How much I have to get called for interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav.jain88 View Post
BARC exam in conducted every year during june. There are two procedure to clear its entrance exam:

1. You have to clear GATE exam with very good score above 700. Then you can appear directly in interview.

2. You have to clear written test conducted by BARC after that next step is to clear interview.

In interview they ask basics of your core subjects. They dont ask depth of your subjects. So, prepare core subjects.

Written exam is objective based and also very simple but time is a crucial factor to clear that as you have answer 100 questions in 2 hour and 80% questions are numericals.

1st March 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.... I have completed my 12th in 2009 in science with math as main subject. How can I get admission in barc

18th March 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i have attempted 62 correct objectives in barc may i get interview

22nd March 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

can i get the previous year papers of BARC exam?

1st April 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i am st(schedule tribe) i got gate score 230 i am eligible for interview or written test

1st April 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hii, i want barc sylllubus for ece and also i want previous barc exam question papers...
and also writtentest patern...
my mail id: [email protected]
[email protected]

1st April 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

what subjects they cover or ask most in exam from cse,like weightage is given more to which subjcects

9th April 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I'am a 12th passed candidate.My score is 90%. Is there any entrance for engineering in BARC?If yes how do we apply for that exam?

3rd June 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I'm pursuing M.Sc Bioinformatics. I would like to know details about BARC exam and its relevance in my subject,how could this help me out???
Thank you.

26th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my 3rd b.sc physics am i elligible to do m.sc nuclear physics at barc

18th August 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done my msc in zoology.can i go to BARC for course work or Phd by qualifying NET or GATE?

9th October 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

myself subhajit das iam 4th year student of asansol engineering college and my stream is applied electronics&instrumentation can I eligible for BARC?

18th February 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

can i know the syllabus for 2012 phd biological sciences

21st February 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what subjects to be prepared by chemical candidates to written exam for barc

24th March 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

can any tell me what subjects are consider in barc for computer science.
plz send the useful information @ [email protected]

15th January 2013, 10:58 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?

15th February 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what kind of preparation i have to do for written exam of BARC for the work assistant.........

3rd April 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I want the syllabus for barc exam for electrical.Please send me the syllabus for electrical..My email id is- [email protected]

13th February 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of exam for eee

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?