9th August 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?

HELLO ALL
I got 63% marks in 12th bihar board ....
now i m searching for good institution...
can you please tell me some institutions????
please help me to find out immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  2. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  3. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  5. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  8. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  9. Which other state PMT's, University am I eligible for if I am a Native of Bihar?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for IIT-JEE?
  11. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  12. Direct admission in 12th in Bihar board without marksheet is possible?
  13. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  14. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  15. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  16. Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate?
  17. Which subjects are compulsory for BCA course?
  18. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
18th August 2014, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?

There are many courses available for you after 10+2. But most of the Universities conducts entrance examination for admission into various courses. So, be prepared for the entrance examination then only you can get admission into a top college.

You haven't mentioned the subjects you have studied in 10+2. If you have studied PCM then, you can go for engineering entrance examination. There is JEE for admission into various engineering courses. You need to be thoroughly prepared for the entrance examination. If you want to do simple Graduation like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com then you will have many options in front of you as there are many Universities offering these simple Graduation course.

Some of the top Universities you can aim for if you are interested in doing Graduation courses are:

1. Delhi University
2. JNU, Delhi
3. BHU, Varanasi
4. Jamia Milia Islamia University
5. Aligarh Muslim University
6. Punjabi University
7. Kurukshetra University
8. Annamalai University
9. Pune University
10. Calicut University

So you can apply for admission into your choice of Universities and wait to see where you get admission.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
15th April 2015, 12:12 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?

List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Jamia Milia Islamia University

:: Calicut University

:: Pune University

:: Kurukshetra University

:: Annamalai University

:: Delhi University

:: Aligarh Muslim University

:: Punjabi University

etc.
29th May 2015, 07:10 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of Institutes for a candidate who secured 63% marks in 12th Board Exam is as:-

1.Jamia Milia Islamia University

2.Delhi University

3.Aligarh Muslim University

4.Annamalai University

5.Punjab University

6.Kurukshetra University

7.Calicut University

8.Pune University

9.Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

10.Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
10th June 2015, 05:29 PM
SEOEXPERT

List of Institutes for a candidate who secured 63% marks in 12th Board Exam

1. Kurukshetra University

2. Aligarh Muslim University

3. Jamia Milia Islamia University

4. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

5. Annamalai University

6. Punjab University

7. Delhi University

8. Pune University

9. Calicut University

10. Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?