15th June 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for engineering colleges based upon mhcet results? Preference forms?

what is admission process for engineering colleges depending upon mhcet result.....wen n where will we get preferance forms?

16th June 2010, 11:04 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission process for engineering colleges based upon mhcet results? Preference forms?

I have attached a PDF file which will explain you the whole admission procedure of Engineering through MH-CET.

Kindly found the attachment below.

That file is old one but the procedure is same.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 136312-Admission-Process.pdf(479.1 KB, 911 views)
21st June 2010, 11:58 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission process for engineering colleges based upon mhcet results? Preference forms?

Hi friend,
You can get the procedure and all the relevant information details for MHCET in the following sites:
www.shiksha.com/.../Mhtcet...Engineering...Mhtcet.../Mhtcet-2010-Engineering-Entrance-Exam,
www.mypdfsearch.com/.../Cutoff+list+of+MHT+CET+marks+for+government+engine ering+college
28th June 2010, 12:49 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Admission process for engineering colleges based upon mhcet results? Preference forms?

Gello,
They conduct entrance test and according to merit list they appoint colleges they aso fill up seats with AIEEE with certain cutt offs.
GOOD LUCK!
28th June 2010, 06:44 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

friend ,
the notifications regarding the admission in various colleges through MHT-CET is published and the admission procedure for 2010 can be obtained from the following attachments along with the forms and important dates ........

preference booklet published today : preference booklet.pdf

cutoffs of last year for various courses offered by various colleges are available on http://www.dte.org.in/FE2009/ENGG200...R-I-CutOff.pdf which can also be downloaded in the pdf format

the various forms and notifications regarding MHT-CET are available on it's official website http://www.dmer.org

best of luck !!
cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admission process through MHT-CET.pdf(78.9 KB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf VERIFICATION.pdf(13.1 KB, 134 views)
29th June 2010, 11:44 PM
sital

dear friend,
for admission to engineering colleges in Maharashtra you have to sit for exam MHCET and the center of exam is in Maharashtra.you can get the form from form center.
30th June 2010, 03:31 PM
amit.2186

Dear friend, for admission in maharashtra you have to crack the MHCET exam conducted by Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra(DTE) or AIEEE exam you can attend for the admission in maharashtra.
Please visit the site www.dte.org
13th July 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 100 marks in CET.Is there a chance of me getting admission in any of the colleges in
Pune
20th July 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

wen & whwre i will get my prefrence form
21st July 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

how is the selection of civil engineering
21st July 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i can get 90 marks in cet so where can i get admission in pune for civil engineering
27th July 2010, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

can anyone give me the direct link to the online option form for engineering admissions 2010
7th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

The admissions will conducted according to casts?
1st June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

ugc under collage in computer enggineering addmission process
5th June 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure after mht cet result
8th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i am not got good marks in board exam, where i get admission
13th June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

please tell me differece between constroction eng and civil eng
14th June 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have only 56 marks so there ispossibility of addmission
14th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have got 65% in cet and 45% in hsc. can u please sugest any college in maharashtra for me to persue my enggineering in computer.
14th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have get 59 marks in mhtcet exams. Which college will have I get for civil engineering
16th June 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is admission process for engineering colleges depending upon mhcet result.....wen n where will we get preferance forms?
what is the next step to be taken for admission in engineering college after MH CTET result.
16th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I have 76 marks in mh cet and i am ex service man daughter which cllege will have i get fpr eee
16th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 76 marks in mh cet and i am ex service man daughter which cllege will have i get for eee
18th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have get 57 marks in mhtcet exams. Which college will have I get for civil engineering
11th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how can we check the first round of arc
12th July 2011, 01:03 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

friend ,
the notifications regarding the admission in various colleges through MHT-CET is published and the admission procedure for 2010 can be obtained from the following attachments along with the forms and important dates ........

preference booklet published today : preference booklet.pdf

cutoffs of last year for various courses offered by various colleges are available on http://www.dte.org.in/FE2009/ENGG200...R-I-CutOff.pdf which can also be downloaded in the pdf format

the various forms and notifications regarding MHT-CET are available on it's official website http://www.dmer.org

Thanks
12th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

When did addmision process of engenirig Will be start?
12th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission process for engineering colleges through mht-cet?
13th June 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ANY COLLEGE OF SINHAGAD INSTITUTE?...MY MHTCET SCORE IS108
30th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

QUOTE=Unregistered;126639]I have secured 100 marks in CET.Is there a chance of me getting admission in any of the colleges in
Pune[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?