2nd March 2010, 05:39 PM
viju3110

Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?

Sir,
I have 59.8% aggregate in engineering.can I attend fast track selection process?

5th March 2010, 04:11 AM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?

dear friend
i am very sorry to say that you cannot be selected
so go for something else
all the best
11th March 2010, 04:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?

sorry friends,
you are not eligible for this, because you dont score good marks, so you can not be selected in airforce............
20th April 2010, 12:51 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
as you have completed your graduation .......you are eligible for CDS exam.......
as the minimum eligibility for CDS exam is a pass class in graduation from bsc or b.tech.....

you might not be eligible for the fast track mode ie. direct interview mode.......because your total % is below 60........

now you just need to score good at the cds exam and then you will be called for an interview.......

read employment newspapers or visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the time of conduct of the exam......

best of luck
20th April 2010, 05:32 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Fast Track Entry Scheme: are meant for recruiting Engineers through campusing.Like wise MNC's This time IAF has also introduced this scheme for recruiting young Engineers in IAF in technical branches.This scheme held across the selected Engineering Institutes of India.

This scheme also takes place in Various "Career/Educational fares" or by Organising Rally etc.

You can go for Fast Track Entry Scheme,but wont be selected because the minimum aggregate requirement is 60% including all semesters and not a single makes will be penalised for you.

However,there is exception of upto 5% for SC/ST candidates or for those whose father/brother has lost there lifes in battle.

Best of Luck
24th April 2010, 03:04 PM
azim sharif

hi

sorry you cannot go for it
best of luck for your future.
24th April 2010, 03:04 PM
Md. Salaam
Banned

dear friend
You can go for Fast Track Entry Scheme,but wont be selected because the minimum aggregate requirement is 60% including all semesters and not a single makes will be penalised for you.

However,there is exception of upto 5% for SC/ST candidates or for those whose father/brother has lost there lifes in battle.

Best of Luck
30th May 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

can i joi fastrack entry after Bsc non med .I got 58% in my 12
31st May 2010, 03:59 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i joi fastrack entry after Bsc non med .I got 58% in my 12

No dear till now Fast Track Entry Scheme are meant only for Engineers.

Basicall Mechanial, Aeronautical Engineers with Good Academic background. Means those who have scored at least 60% including all 8 semester semesters and those who are medically Fit.
31st May 2010, 04:17 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?

dear friend, as you got 59% aggregate marks in your B.Tech degree, so you can't eligible for fast track selection procedure.
The minimum requirement for fast track selection is 60% in B.Tech.
But you can appear in EKT(engineering knowledge test) organized by IAF, then if you will select then you can go for SSB.
for more information kindly visit
www.careerairforce.nic.in

good luck.
31st May 2010, 05:09 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
only those students which have at least 60% in the b.tech carrier can go for the fast track selection,so you are not eligible.
ok
31st May 2010, 05:10 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
only those students which have at least 60% in the b.tech carrier can go for the fast track selection,so you are not eligible.so think about the other option.
ok
31st May 2010, 10:02 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi friend,
you are not eligible and you can not apply for this,
as for this the minimum marks must should be at-least 60% but you have not this marks so you are not eligible.
26th June 2010, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends,

i am very much interested in Airforce, i finished my PG in Management and presently working as a Brand manager in private organization, can i take up any examination or attend an interview to join and serve nation. one important thing is i am physically challenged with right limb.
please suggest me.
27th June 2010, 06:11 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Dear friends,

i am very much interested in Airforce, i finished my PG in Management and presently working as a Brand manager in private organization, can i take up any examination or attend an interview to join and serve nation. one important thing is i am physically challenged with right limb.
please suggest me.

IAF after MBA

Well, after being an MBA graduate basically there are following modes of entry.

1) Ground Duty Service: Both permanent and short service commission are available under this scheme. As a ground duty officer you would be able to checking the air traffic, whole flight control from ground etc..

Educational Qualification
: Any post graduate degree in Engineering, Management, Law, Science etc.......

Age Limit: 25 years before the date of joining for training.

2) Logistic Cadre:
Here also you have both Both permanent and short service commission are available under this scheme options. And for MAnagement Professionals this is the best part of IAF to work with.

Educational Qualification: Any post graduate degree in Engineering, Management, Law, Science etc.......

Educational Branch:
Here you will have Teaching job.

3) Educational Qualification: Any post graduate degree in Management,Arts, Science etc.......

So, check out if you are within age limit. There is no specific time for it, When there is requirement it will be announced in Employment News keep it reading.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
27th June 2010, 11:42 PM
sandy B

hello friend,you can't attain indian airforce.the minimum marks required for full fill the criteria is 60%.
28th June 2010, 08:06 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
because your percentage is poor so you can apply next year.
28th June 2010, 10:40 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by viju3110 View Post
Sir,
I have 59.8% aggregate in engineering.can I attend fast track selection process?
Hi Viju
Sorry, you are not eligible for fast track selection process due to low percentage in graduation level.
You have to give exam.
Good luck
28th June 2010, 11:33 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I am sorry that you are not eligible for fast track selection process for indian airforce as it requires a minimum of 60% in enggineering . But you can study BSc in avionics. Then if you score 60% in that you are eligible for Indian airforce.
Better try in this way.ok?
bye.
28th June 2010, 07:40 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?

Dear sorry to say that you are not elligible for this as they need a good % to beat that,
but not not to worry you may go for many feilds in this branch.
good luck
6th July 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

whn these fast track selection has to be done????
8th July 2010, 09:43 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
whn these fast track selection has to be done????

There is no such fixed schedule for it.

Generally Fast Track Entry Scheme is conducted like Campusing in some selected Engineering colleges.

For example:- Jalpaiguri Government College, West Bengal.

Secondly, through some rally or Career/Job fair conducted in different cities from time to time.

Notification are released in all leading News Papers.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
8th July 2010, 11:59 AM
Dkiran

hello friend,the average you have now it is at the border because they ask for 60% of aggregate in all semester, you can try there are more chances to get allowed if you are son of any army officils,or if your have done NCC courses.
8th July 2010, 12:27 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
i am really sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the fast track selection process for Indian airforce,due to your low percentage in your graduation,so dont worry thre are many othe way to go for the indian airforce.
8th July 2010, 01:21 PM
nikhil89

Quote:
Sir,
sorry brother ,you cannot go for FTS air force since your aggregate is less than 60%.
minimum required aggregate shoul be 60%.
8th July 2010, 10:12 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

It may be possible because for fast track selection process the minimum percentage required is 60%. Better if you fill the form because many time they sent you appointment letter .
11th July 2010, 12:59 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
Fast Track Selection in on the college campus and this type of selection process is not applicable in Indian Air Force.

As you have said that you got 59.8% in your class 12th so you are not eligible for the direct interview in Indian air Force.but there is another option for that,

You can go through CDS exam,this is the only option for you to join the Indian Air Force.
14th July 2010, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am very sorry to say that you can't sit in fts program also because they also want atleast 60% aggregate in your b.tech.......sorry brother
31st July 2010, 11:52 PM
s.k.singh

you are not eligible for the direct interview in Indian air Force.but there is another option for that,You can go through CDS exam,this is the only option for you to join the Indian Air Force.
9th August 2010, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the fast track selection process and in how many days selected candidate get ssb call?
10th August 2010, 08:20 PM
rohity821

so go for something else
all the best
16th August 2010, 09:49 PM
jiyaa

dear friend,
sorry to say you are not eligible for the fast track seection process.
you are eligible for the CDS examination..
with best wishes
31st August 2010, 01:54 AM
Harjeetpatialvi

Hello friends
I have done b. Tech with 73% and in place of 12th i had done diploma with 69%. Am i eligible for Indian Air Force Fast Track Entry Scheme?
31st August 2010, 02:01 AM
Harjeetpatialvi

Default Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on diploma?

Hello friends
I have done b. Tech with 73% and in place of 12th i had done diploma with 69%. Am i eligible for Fast Track Entry Scheme?
1st September 2010, 12:19 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

yes you can apply for Air force under UES(university entry scheme)...there they take into consideration the semester marks...good luck !!
1st September 2010, 12:56 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

sorry to say, you are not eligiable for Air force.

as minimum 60% marks throughout of graduation is required to join in Air force.

all the best.........
13th September 2010, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year B.tech(ece) student.can i go to FTS.
20th September 2010, 02:02 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i am a 3rd year B.tech(ece) student.can i go to FTS.
Dear friend
You can apply for FTS when you will be in final year of BTech or after.
The eligibility criteria is as follow.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: 60% aggregate in BE/BTech

For complete information you can see the advertisement published by Indian Air Force.
Find the advertisement in the attachments.
Thank You
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	indiaairforc1.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	2152   Click image for larger version

Name:	indiaairforc2.jpg
Views:	789
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	2153  
27th September 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 65% in the final year and 57% in aggregate
am i eligible for FTS for indian airforce
29th September 2010, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hi

i have appeared for fast track selection at my campus and cleared the test , next day was picture perception round and gd test , i have cleared that as well

now i have got call up letter for ssb , can anyone tell what going to be happen in ssb ,,, ssb for fast track selection is same as that of normal selection ?
14th April 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I done engg in IT brance can i apply indian force fast track selection 2011
15th April 2011, 02:22 AM
professor.singh

the eligibility for applying in FASTRACK selection in airforce is:

1. 60% marks in aggregate in all subjects put together.

2.age limit 18 to 28 years

3.candidates below age 25 should be unmarried

4. height : men 157.5 cms, women 152 cms
15th April 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i am having 66.47 aggregate in my Engineering and i am second class in engineering, can i attend fast track selection exams?
17th April 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir,
no You cannot min 60.00% needed
20th April 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

when will be fast track selection for technical branch comm on Jan 2012.I completed my b.tech with 73% and i am awating for the chance.
3rd July 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my degree is of 61.34% and my aggregate is 59.9. can i apply for airforce??
11th July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I have completed three year diploma in computer science & engineering with 79%
I want to join the technical branch in indian air force
can girls attend the fast track selection process
please reply me soon whether on my email id
[email protected]
12th July 2011, 04:43 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
as you have completed your graduation .......you are eligible for CDS exam.......
as the minimum eligibility for CDS exam is a pass class in graduation from bsc or b.tech.....

you might not be eligible for the fast track mode ie. direct interview mode.......because your total % is below 60........

now you just need to score good at the cds exam and then you will be called for an interview.......

read employment newspapers or visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the time of conduct of the exam......

thanks
27th July 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

pg diploma in plasic engineering is applicable for airforce fast track recruitment?
4th August 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am doig my final year Aeronautical engineering. I would like to join Indian Airforce.
Am I eligible to attend Fast Track?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?