5th May 2017, 06:41 PM
Apparao nakka

Admission in Rajhamundry and other ICAR colleges is possible with 35115 rank in AP EAMCET?

I got 35115 rank in AP eamcet 2017. Can I join in Agriculture B.Sc at Rajhamundry and other Icar recognised colleges in AP through former quota and management quota?

6th May 2017, 05:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Rajhamundry and other ICAR colleges is possible with 35115 rank in AP EAMCET?

=> B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years.

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Rajhamundry and other ICAR colleges is possible with 35115 rank in AP EAMCET so that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?