13th March 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission for SY B.Com in either Garware college of Pune or SP college of Pune

Can I get admission in Garware college of Pune or SP college of Pune? I am doing my Fy B.Com externally so I want admission in college for Sy B.Com and what will be the cut-offs for this college because I am in general category?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  2. How can I get details about MH-CET exam?
  3. List of top science college in Pimpri Chinchwad?
  4. Colleges offering B.Sc Microbiology in Mumbai and Pune -- [New]
  5. Top aggregated college for MCS in Pune? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of universities providing Ph.D in Pharmaceutics in Pune?
  7. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  8. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  9. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  10. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in best colleges after scoring 52 percentage marks in B.Sc?
  12. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  13. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  14. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  15. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  16. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 11 marks in GATE? I want to join COEP college in Pune and VJTI college in Pune
28th March 2018, 02:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission for SY B.Com in either Garware college of Pune or SP college of Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in Garware college of Pune or SP college of Pune? I am doing my Fy B.Com externally so I want admission in college for Sy B.Com and what will be the cut-offs for this college because I am in general category?
Admission in the second year of B.com is not possible in any of the college or university in India. Its a rule that a candidate has to complete his/her bachelor degree from the same university or institute.

Admission is only possible to the mentioned colleges if you start from the first year. In between the year admission cannot be done. So, if you have an interest then you need to apply as a fresh candidate for the new academic session that is 2018. Online forms will be available after the declaration of Senior Secondary result that is probably in the month of May, 2018.
29th March 2018, 04:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for SY B.Com in either Garware college of Pune or SP college of Pune

SY B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The admissions in Garaware school will be given based on the previous year performance. Firstly you need to fill the application form through online, pay the registration and submit the form.
If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can get admission in Garrware college of Pune.

The admission process for SY B. Com in SP college of Pune is given to the candidates who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognized board.
If you meet the requirements you can get admission in SP college of Pune.

For more information check the official website of Garware college, SP college of Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?