28th May 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?

What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer as soon as possible. I need to get the admission for the course soon. Hope you can understand.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  3. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  5. Procedure and percentage required in B.Com to get admission in M.Com at Presidency College?
  6. Am I eligible for Physiology honours?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  8. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  10. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  13. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  14. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
  15. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  17. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  18. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
29th May 2016, 07:56 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?

PERCENTAGE CRITERIA REQUIRED TO GET ADMISSION FOR COLLEGE COURSE

--> Students must have passed in 10+2 with Science stream with a minimum of 60%

--> For SC candidate the minimum percentage required is 50%.

--> Admission will be on the basis of Entrance Exam.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

--> Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Narhe

--> PE Society's Modern College of Engineering, Pune

--> College of Engineering, Pune

--> Bhivarabai Sawant College of Engineering and Research, Pune

--> SB Patil College of Engineering, Pune

--> Nagar Yuvak Shikshak Sanstha, NYSS College of Engineering and Research, Nagpur

--> Dr. DY Patil School of Engineering and Technology, Pune

--> Alard College of Engineering and Management, Pune
29th May 2016, 08:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?

To get admission for doing Graduation course, you must have passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate marks from a recognised board.

Different colleges keep different cut-offs for offering admission in Graduation course. Some colleges offers admission in Graduation course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks.

There are few colleges which conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to candidates who had performed well in the entrance examination.
19th May 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I scored 970 out of 1000(satisfying a minimum of 60% criteria in all the required subjects in MPC stream) in my 12th equivalent examination and I am from Andhra Pradesh. Can I get a seat in College of Engineering,Pune?
27th December 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student but I don't want be a doctor. I want to be an Artist.my parent's are forcing to be a doctor. Please tell me what can I do. now I am in 11th class my 10th score is 93%.can get admission in j.j.school of arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?