20th August 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?

My name is ajay ..i have completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering in july 2011 with an aggregate of 72% ..but i have 12 backlogs during the course...my 12th class percentage is 94 and i got 90% in 10th cls......can i get admission in the top universities in U.k and U.S for m.s in automobile engineering..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  2. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  3. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  4. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if cleared 3 arrears papers?
  6. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  7. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  8. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  10. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  11. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  12. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  13. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  14. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?
  16. Can i get admission in MS course in USA with 32 backlogs pending? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  18. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
1st December 2011, 02:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is ajay ..i have completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering in july 2011 with an aggregate of 72% ..but i have 12 backlogs during the course...my 12th class percentage is 94 and i got 90% in 10th cls......can i get admission in the top universities in U.k and U.S for m.s in automobile engineering..
Hello friend,
To get admission in the universities in UK and US, apart from having a good academic record, you will need to qualify few tests conducted by US educational testing service also known as ETS.
Some of the test you might need to qualify are:
TOEFL
GRE
SAT etc.
These tests are valid for admission to universities in USA as well as UK.

As far as your backlogs are concerned, you must refer to the standards set by every universities.

Following are some of the institutes which offers the program. Kindly visit their official website for further detail.

University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
University of Edinburgh
University of Glasgow
Imperial College London
Harvard University
Stanford University
Brown University
11th April 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?

My name is Hamza Farrukh Mahfooz. I like to get admission in MSc Mech Eng in ucl or Imperial College London, uk. I am about to complete BSc Mech Eng from HKU, where I am in the dean,s list. Please advise.
26th July 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

My name is utsav n i am pursuing b.e from
Information technology. Can i pursue m.s in
Automobile engineering
5th August 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the gre score that i needed to join in Brown University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?