23rd February 2010, 11:31 PM
dhyani_dave

Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering?

Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics enginnering?

What would be the procedure for admission? i.e. Name of enterance exam, Availability of form for enternace exam etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  2. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  3. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  4. Colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat?
  5. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  6. Any college which runs Masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of colleges offering Masters program in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. Is there any opportunity to join in Aeronautics as a computer engineer? Any exam to join in Aeronautics?
  12. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  13. How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET
  14. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  16. Is there any colleges in Gujarat offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I appear for the entrance exam of degree in engineering college in Gujarat?
24th February 2010, 11:15 AM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering?

Hey Friend
you can do aeronautical engineering from Gujrat Institute of Aeronautical and telecommunication engineering which is in rajkot gujrat.
visit http://www.gaterajkot.com/ for admission details.
All the very best
24th February 2010, 01:10 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering?

School of Aeronautics, Dwaraka( Gujarat )
H-974, Palam Extn Part 1, Near Sector-7 Dwarka , Dwaraka ( Jamnagar Dist. ) - 110077
Sardar Patel Insititute of Technology,Aeronautical,Vasad,Gujarat ...
Gujarat Institute of Aeronautical and Telecommunication ...
good luck...
27th February 2010, 02:32 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

You can get the information related to the colleges in Gujarat:
www.indicareer.com/6-colleges-in-Gujarat.html
9th March 2010, 06:45 PM
Kartik Sharma

Hi any aeronautical college in gujarat without doing std .12 science........ Or in diploma
10th March 2010, 03:44 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can find the list colleges offering aeronautic engineering at the website
www.worldcolleges.info/gujarat/GujaratColleges.php
27th March 2010, 01:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Engineering Institutes in Gujarat, Engineering Colleges in Gujarat ...

www.gujarateducation.net/Engineering

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute Of Technology, Gujarat - India
ahmedabad institute of aeronautical engineering & information ...
ahmedabad institute of aeronautical engineering & information technology
29th April 2010, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how much it costs in becoming aeronotical engineer
20th May 2010, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

give the contact number of coolege which give the course after 10 std
22nd May 2010, 11:35 AM
B.mAHESHWARI

Quote:
Originally Posted by princearyan View Post
School of Aeronautics, Dwaraka( Gujarat )
H-974, Palam Extn Part 1, Near Sector-7 Dwarka , Dwaraka ( Jamnagar Dist. ) - 110077
Sardar Patel Insititute of Technology,Aeronautical,Vasad,Gujarat ...
Gujarat Institute of Aeronautical and Telecommunication ...
good luck...
Dear Sir/Madam

My daughter passed 12th science 59.8% she is interest aeronauticals engineering please give me advice last merit list

How many exp. for full course.

thanks with regards

maheshwari
24th May 2010, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

which are the aeronautical college in gujarat after 12 board???
26th May 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

which colleges in gujarat for aeronautical engi. in diploma?
7th June 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

pl. sugg best collage of aeronotical engg in india

rakhi
8th June 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

dear sir my son passed 12th sci he is interest aeronauticals engineering please give me advice last merit list

How many exp. for full course.

thanks with regards

tanumal maheshwari
ph no:9427599327

please do contact me.
9th June 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

please send last date for submit admission form on [email protected]
11th July 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage need in !2th sci. to go Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute Of Technology, Gujarat for aeronautical Engg ?
28th July 2010, 11:27 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend
There are lots of college for Aeronautical engineering ,some of them are School of Aeronautics(Dwaraka),Gujrat Institute of Aeronautical and telecommunication engineering(rajkot),Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology and lots more...

All this institutes are accredited by the AICTE ,if you wqnt to know the complete information about the aeronautical colleges ,then visit the link :
http://www.worldcolleges.info/gujara...?start=20&id=1

From here you will get all the colleges of the Gujarat including the Aeronautical Engineering..

In most of these colleges admissions are based on the AIEEE results,you can also give the state exam of engineering for admission in these colleges,

All the best....
29th July 2010, 01:42 AM
samratguha

hi friend..
there no such colleges i found.but there is one college which id to me the best college for aeronautical engg.and i.e
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute Of Technology
30th July 2010, 12:04 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhyani_dave View Post
Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics enginnering?

What would be the procedure for admission? i.e. Name of enterance exam, Availability of form for enternace exam etc.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute Of Technology, Gujarat - India
ahmedabad institute of aeronautical engineering & information ...
ahmedabad institute of aeronautical engineering & information technology you can try on these colleges.
2nd December 2010, 08:30 PM
mamta24
Member+

List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India
1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)

these are the best aeronautical colleges but i am personally tell you that you should try to get admission in IIT,because after IIT you will get job very easily.
10th March 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

can the student join aerospace&aronoutical engg. after compliting B.E. in computer engg.?
12th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any aeronautical colleges in gujarat which offers job for lecturers for b.tech aeronautical engineer??? plz. contact:- 9067266529
8th May 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

where is the best college of aircraft engineering
15th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

which r the colleges in gujrat r best for doing aeronautical engineering after 12th sci. board from cbse..... ?????
30th May 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

can anybody give me the last date of application of form submission..?
14th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

how much investment is required in aeronautical engineering?
18th August 2011, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage should require for taking admission in aeronautical engineering at vasad ?
7th October 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to do aeronautical engineering. it is better to do from gujarat or from other states.....
26th February 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

May i've some chances 2 get direct admission in 2nd year of aeronautical eng. after completion diploma in computer. RIPAL.
10th March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

after 1oth, Can i join in aeronautical eng. ??????????????
14th March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

how much per,in 12th sci.for admission in aeronautical engineer & how much expencies for this degree. & i want to know best colege in gujrat
24th March 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

how much investment is required in aeronautical engineering?
how much percentage should require for taking admission in aeronautical engineering at vasad ?
after 1oth, Can i join in aeronautical engi. ??????????????
how much qualification required for admission in aeronautical engineer & how much expenses for this degree or Diploma.
how much qualification required for admission in aeronautical engineer for degree and diploma
10th May 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the cut offs for all aeronatical engg. colleges in gujarat.
my E-mail adress is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?