18th April 2011, 12:56 AM
shukla kiran

Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student

i am a 12 science student studying in gujarat and aspire to become an aeronautical engineer hereafter.i have appeared for gujcet and aieee entrance tests.i request you to sugest government colleges of gujarat offering B.E./B.tech degree in aeronautical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  2. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  3. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  4. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  5. List of colleges offering Masters program in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  6. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  7. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  9. Is there any colleges in Gujarat offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma Aeronautical course in Gujarat? -- [New]
  11. Names of the colleges in Gujarat offering courses of Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace engineering including course fees
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  14. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  15. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  16. Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering
  17. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  18. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
21st March 2012, 11:49 PM
arun660

Default Re: Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student

hi..
I seen one college called Sardar Vallabhai patel Institute of Technology which offer BE (Aeronautical branch ). But it is not government College.
Seats:
Intake 60 students for Aeronautical Branch.
Fees:
38,000/- per year
Mode of student:
Regular

If u are writing AIEEE entrance test,try to get seats in other colleges all over india.like IITs

goodluck.

regards
@run
6th August 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student

I am over the 12th. Now, I want to admission in aeronautical engineering in gujarat.how can i do this?
12th August 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

list of government aeronautical engineering colleges in gujarat
5th November 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
list of government aeronautical engineering colleges in gujarat
please ans.mee
21st March 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

which are the government colleges offering aerounatical course in andhra pradesh
19th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, This is sunil kumar. ch IAM living in vijayawada city andhra pradesh my son is parsuving senior intermidiate so we are looking to jion my son in B.TECH AERONATICAL, But i want govt college anywhere in india, which is the best college for aeronatical please send details and do the needful.
21st April 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

list of aeroknotical engineering College in gujarat
15th August 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

how meny % i heve take after i join in this colleage?
23rd May 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th science with 63% persontage and 49 marks in JEE. So how can i get admission in government aeronautical engineering? I am OBC student.
26th May 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th science student and i am searching for government aeronautical engineering colleges in gujarat.. And how many percentage i have to for that college.. Please tell me about that..
15th August 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am complete 12 science in rajkot gujrat. S.v.i.t college married list & future ma job mata information ...
4th May 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukla kiran View Post
i am a 12 science student studying in gujarat and aspire to become an aeronautical engineer hereafter.i have appeared for gujcet and aieee entrance tests.i request you to sugest government colleges of gujarat offering B.E./B.tech degree in aeronautical engineering.
I am apply for JEE main exam
How to apply this engineering
18th May 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am over the 12th now, I want to admission in government aeronautical eng. college in gujarat.how many percentage i have to for that college and what can i do for admission in that college?
10th April 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 12 pass with PMC ..and also write a JEE exam ..I would like to aeronautical engineering..how do I admission in engineering college ?
11th July 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How we study in 12th? Is JEE important for aeronautical Engineering ? ??
What is the qualification for get admission in sardar Patel engineering institute ? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?