14th April 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

After 10th how to become a bank manager? Which subject should I choose to become bank manager after 10th?

After 10th how to become a bank manager? Which subject should I choose to become bank manager after 10th?

15th April 2022, 11:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th how to become a bank manager? Which subject should I choose to become bank manager after 10th?

There is no direct recruitment as bank manager. To become bank manager you need to have some banking experience.

The required educational to appear for banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can appear for the examination after the bachelor degree till then you can prepare for the examination to get the final selection in the very first stage.
15th April 2022, 04:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th how to become a bank manager? Which subject should I choose to become bank manager after 10th?

After 10th, if you wish to become bank manager, then you will have to first complete your 12th standard (preferably in commerce stream) followed by graduation.

After completing 12th in Commerce stream (subjects will be like Accountancy, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship, English, Economics, etc.), you can pursue graduation in B.Com or BBA.

While pursuing graduation, you must start preparation of bank exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, etc. in the second and final year of your graduation.

So, that you could be well prepared for the bank exams next year.

If you clear the above mentioned bank exams, then you will be getting the post of PO in banks. After working for few years, you will be promoted to bank manager post depending upon your skills and work efficiency.
15th April 2022, 07:13 PM
IPHONE13

You can't become a bank manager directly after 10th. You must have working experience in Banking after that you might become bank manager. For Bank manager post you have to apply for Bank PO exam. For PO exam you must have graduation degree in any stream.

Commerce is the best subject that you can choose for moving in the field of bank. To become a bank manager MBA is required as minimum qualification or candidate should have commercial back ground. Turn your study to commerce after your 10th.
15th April 2022, 07:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To become a bank manager you have to appear and qualify in banking recruitment examination.

The minimum required educational qualification to apply for the bank is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. One can become manager after some year of experience in the sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?