13th April 2018, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

What course should I opt after 10th to become a Bank Manager?

Hello Sir, I am a student of 10th standard. I am interested to become a Bank Manager. So, I would like to know that for becoming Bank Manager what course I should take after my 10th standard? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

15th April 2018, 05:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course should I opt after 10th to become a Bank Manager?

Bank Manager is a promotional post. Banking job aspirants after joining bank as officers like PO, SO are promoted to become bank manager.

Academic qualification for PO: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

You can pursue bachelor's degree in any stream.

Age limit for IBPS PO is 20-30 years.

You need to do 12th then bachelor's degree to become eligible for banking exams.

16th April 2018, 08:41 PM
ranu shahi

After completing 10th you have to complete 12th in any stream. After that graduation from any stream from a recognized university.
After that you will be eligible to apply for bank vacancies.
But if you want to become a bank manager then you should pursue MBA in Finance and after that through direct interview you will be posted as a bank interview.

16th April 2018, 10:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become a Bank Manager, as a first step you ought to join 11th in commerce stream and completed 12th with high grades. After that join BCom in college preferably Institution of national importance in a government sector then write exams of IBPS for probationary officer.

After successfully competition of tests you may become bank manager. Otherwise you may go for MBA and then take a manager level tests directly.

19th April 2018, 07:27 PM
sjs1990

Dear Aspirant,

You are in 10th standard you need to HSC and a bachelor degree in any stream in any of the Government recognized institution because Any Bachelor degree is the Educational qualification to for bank Exams.

[B]Bank Clerk Exam [\B]

You can apply for both IBPS Clerk Exam, SBI Clerk Exam and other Private Bank Exams too , If you get selected you will be appointed as Clerk After 5 years of service you can be promoted as Officer then you can become branch manager.

[B] Bank Probationary Officer [\B]

In order to become a Probationary Officer you need to appear for IBPS PO or SBI PO or any of private banks PO exam, If you get selected on this position your next promotion level is the Branch manager you can become a manager by appearing for PO Exams quicker than in Clerical Exams.

So the Bank Manager post is not directly available It can be reached by promotions

All the Best

27th May 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

After 10th do we should take science(PCMC/E/B) or commerce to become Bank manager

10th June 2022, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Which subject chose for bank manager

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?