18th March 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Bank Manager in State Bank of India after 10th?

I have just passed my 10th class. I want to become a Bank Manager in the State Bank of India. So kindly tell me about the procedure to become a Bank Manager in SBI?

18th March 2016, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Bank Manager in State Bank of India after 10th?

First of all you need to complete graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. Then you have to apply for exams like SBI PO. You need to crack written exam and interview for getting the PO job in SBI.

PO is the gateway to becoming a manager in future after gaining enough experience. Hence, first of all you need to complete the required education.
18th March 2016, 09:19 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become a Bank Manager in State Bank of India after 10th?

No, you can not become State Bank Manager after 10th board exams.

The minimum qualification required for joining State Bank of India is graduation from a recognized university. Graduates are eligible to apply for PO examination and Clerk examination.

Bank Manager is post which a candidate attains after certain years of experience as officer. There are departmental exams inside banks for this post.
18th March 2016, 09:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me make you clear that you are not eligible to become bank manager after completion of class 10th because minimum qualification required to become bank manager is graduation from recognised University with minimum 60% marks and 55% for reserved categories you have to appear in provisionary officers exam, after qualification of the exam you will have to gain experience for years in your skills and then you will get promotion to the post of bank manager.
18th March 2016, 09:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No you cannot become a bank manager in State Bank of India after 10th.

You should be graduate with the subject of science /arts / commerce from recognized University

Minimum percentage of marks is 60% and relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates

Age limit is 21 years to 30 years

You should be qualified in any one of the computer course from recognised institutions.
18th March 2016, 11:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my 10th class. I want to become a Bank Manager in the State Bank of India. So kindly tell me about the procedure to become a Bank Manager in SBI?
The aspirant has to complete graduation in commerce or arts first to become manager in State Bank of India. You have to study a graduation degree and then apply for SBI Probationary Officer (PO) examination. The eligibility to appear for the examination is a pass in graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. The candidate must aged between 21 to 30 years for general candidates (+3 years for OBC & +5 years for SC/ST candidates). You have to appear for written examination and then for an interview. After you join and work as PO in SBI after some years of experience, you can apply for managerial examination to become manager in State Bank of India.
18th March 2016, 11:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility requirements for the post of Bank manager in SBI is given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate's age should be in the range of 21-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category students as per norms.

* Candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline like Science/ Arts/ Commerce from any recognized university.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

As you have completed 10th, you are not eligible for the Bank manager post. I suggest you to continue your studies so that you can eligible for various higher posts in Banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?