23rd September 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

After 12th should I g for a job in government sector? I have passed 10th exam from Jharkhand board

sir, i have passed my 10th exam from jharkhand board,and to give 12th exam from nios board. is this board is govt. recognise. after 12th shall i got job in govt sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  2. Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division?
  3. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th exam with 55%?
  4. Will I get a job after scoring 57% in B.Tech, 72% in 12th and 73% in 10th?
  5. What are the government jobs in Jharkhand?
  6. Is it possible to qualify Punjabi 10th standard exam now? I am 25 years old and need to qualify this exam in order to apply for government job posts in Punjab
  7. Am I eligible to study BCA in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra with 71% in 10th Jharkhand Board and 64% in 12th NIOS? Date of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  9. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  10. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  12. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get job in Government sector being an NIOS student?
  14. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  15. How to change date of birth in my 10th documents?
  16. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  17. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  18. What should I do to get a Job in IT sector being a candidate having scored 79.7% in 10th, 70.6% in 12th and 74.14% in BE?
19th July 2012, 02:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th should I g for a job in government sector? I have passed 10th exam from Jharkhand board

Yes, after doing 12th class from NIOS you can definitely try for a government job. You can get in to jobs in junior level posts. You can apply for clerical posts in banks if you have 60% marks in this level. Also you can get in to defense services by attending NDA exam. You can also apply for jobs in government departments like income tax, police services, customs, railways, postal services etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?