5th March 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tech what to choose between M.Tech and MBA Biotech? Which is a greater scope? Any good colleges for that?

I am a student of b.tech(biotechnology).
I am highly confused between which one to go for after b.tech- m.tech or mba in biotech?
Which has better scope considering salary point of view?
And can anyone suggest good colleges for that as well??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  2. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  3. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  4. How to do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology? -- [New]
  5. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  6. Is it good to choose MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?
  7. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
  8. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  9. Where can I Get a job after passing B.Tech Biotech?
  10. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  11. MBA in Biotech??
  12. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  13. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  15. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  17. Will B.ech Biotech help me to get a good salaried job? What is the scope in it? Best colleges for B.Tech Biotech in India?
  18. Can I join MBA or M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 5.2 CGPA?
3rd July 2011, 01:22 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: After B.Tech what to choose between M.Tech and MBA Biotech? Which is a greater scope? Any good colleges for that?

Dear Friend,

After complete your B.tech you better choose to M.tech if you want to work in the technical side.
or

You want to work in the management side better you can choose mba biotech...
6th July 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Tech what to choose between M.Tech and MBA Biotech? Which is a greater scope? Any good colleges for that?

After B.Tech what to choose between M.Tech and MBA Biotech? Which is a greater scope?
10th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in biotechnology.. is that better doing mtech in biomedical?? and which kind of jobs do i get??
10th August 2011, 10:26 PM
rana2011
Banned

Dear Friend,

After complete your B.tech you better choose to M.Tech if you want to work in the technical side.

Otherwise if You want to work in the management side better you can choose MBA biotech.

Thanks!
12th August 2011, 03:03 PM
Bmsri

Its better for you to choose M.Tech instead of choosing MBA.MBA is not related to bio technology and Bio technology is not an usual course and not selected by many people.To shine in the bio.technology you need a great subject knowledge ,which can be obtained by choosing M.tech.you will also get a good salary after completing your M.Tech.
study the course with interest.Good Luck.
13th September 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i hv cmpltd my b.tech from IT.i want to go in corporate world.......which is better option among mba and m.tech for me?and how?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?